Adventure is a great sport loved by most of people. Most of the people hobby is to travel around the globe and discover the beauty of nature. These beautiful nature provide peace to the mind. Apart from these, there are many travel companies ready to serve you with good packages. These packages differ from company to company. Among all these, small group tours in Melbourne & Victoria is one of the best tours that any company can provide.
Melbourne a beautiful place situated in the country Australia. This is a place with great views and the best place to visit. People can come here in a group to witness more fun. A small group of approximately ten people is enough to wonder all around the beautiful places of Melbourne and Victoria. This city is the most beautiful among others and also has been crowned as the Most Liveable City. This place consists of the architecture of the goldrush era, wineries scene, delicious eateries restaurant, beautiful and breathtaking atmosphere, loaded with green spaces, etc. Spending your time in the capital Victoria will make you understand the history and culture of this place. To understand more and to discover more about nature and architecture, one can hire guides for small group tours in Melbourne & Victoria. They will help you in visiting all the historical places and discovering the beautiful nature.
What are the places you can visit around Melbourne?
- The Great Ocean Road: It is the world’s beautiful coast between the cities of Victorian. With a one-hour continuous drive covering 240 km, you can reach the west coast. Along the road, you will see beautiful beaches, beautiful clifftops, etc.
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade: From Melbourne, it took a 90-minute drive to reach this beautiful place occupied by thousands of penguins. Here penguins are known as Little Penguins.
- The Mornington Peninsula: This is a place filled with greeneries and it also contains lots of wineries. It is a perfect food and winery destination. It has beautiful beaches and scenery.
- The Grampians National Park: To reach here, you have to drive for at least 3 hours to the western Victoria. It is a beautiful paradise for nature lovers. This is a place surrounded by massive rocks that are beautifully formed. With this, you get the see beautiful waterfalls that gives peace to your mind. Along with all these, you will see beautiful animals like kangaroos hopping around. It has the oldest culture on earth.
- Yarra Valley: This valley is known for Australia’s oldest wine place. This valley itself contains over 150 wineries. This place has beautiful eateries items.
This is a place surrounded by historical events and beautiful green nature. The travellers are going to enjoy every single day in the city of Melbourne and Victoria. You will also get to eat delicious eateries and beverages like wineries.